Bivocational Lead Pastor
OneLife Church is a small Southern Baptist affiliated church with a passion for serving God wherever He plants us. We are currently rebuilding our ministry and are excited to see what God has prepared for our future. Our purpose is to lead others to love God, love each other, and love our world. We currently have 20-25 in worship attendance. The ages range from school age children to senior adults with the largest (approx. 50%) between 20 and 35.
The function of the senior pastor is to provide spiritual and administrative leadership for the church, to preach the gospel, and to use his/her skills to provide pastoral care for the church and the community following the purpose statement of the church to love God, love each other, and love the world.
- Be an ordained minister or be open to the ordination process
- Have a seminary degree or equivalent
- 5 years prior experience in ministry leadership is preferred
- Demonstrate personal behavior standards as guided by 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and 1 Peter 5:1-4
- Have experience in spiritual counseling and guidance
- Demonstrate an ability to work well with others in a team environment
- Demonstrate personal and corporate financial responsibility
- Demonstrate an ability to preach and train disciples
- Pass an interview with the Pastor Search Committee
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume and contact information to email@example.com. Alternatively, you may contact Deborah von Brecht (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Joel Hatley (email@example.com).